HOW TO HAVE EFFECTIVE CONVERSATIONS WITH NATIVE FRENCH SPEAKERS EVEN IF YOU'RE ONLY AT THE BEGINNER-LEVEL
61% of people in France don't speak any English at all. Of the remainder, very few speak it well. What!?
Your beginner's French isn't too bad. But it's precisely that, beginner's French. Not the level where you can have full exchanges.
While traveling to French-speaking countries can be stressful and full of miscommunication, there is a doable workaround. If you have the basics down, you can target your learning to the situations you expect to encounter most often.
This makes the learning manageable and fast, particularly when you have a guide that effectively organizes learning through real-world situations.
Here's what you'll discover in Learn French Like a Native - Intermediate's Level:
• Presented in both audio and written format so you never have to stop learning.
• Narrated by a French native speaker so you can pick up the perfect accent with a natural approach to phonetics and pronunciation
• It covers the most common situations providing the detailed vocabulary and phrases necessary to communicate efficiently
• Several conversation’s examples will teach you how to answer any question effortlessly
• Lessons also build on one another so you acquire comprehensive speaking skills
• Verb conjugations that cover the most useful tense and prevent you from ever being at the wrong place at the wrong time
And Much, Much more.
The trick is to focus on precisely what you need to make your learning efficient, fast, and, most importantly, practical.
IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO CONVERSATE FLUENTLY IN FRENCH IN NO TIME, THEN SCROLL UP, GET THIS AUDIOBOOK AND START LEARNING TODAY!