Discover this fashionable city with the most incisive and entertaining travel guide on the market. You can take this handy, pocket-sized book out with you anywhere, any time. Whether you plan to explore Slotsholmen, cycle round Christiana or hit the food stalls of Torvehallerne, Pocket Rough Guide Copenhagen will show you the ideal places to sleep, eat, drink, shop and visit along the way.
- Perfect for short trips - compact and concise, with all the practical info you'll need for a few days' stay.
- Free pull-out map, as well as full-colour maps throughout - navigate the backstreets of Indre By or wander round the canals of Christianshavn without needing to get online.
- Things not to miss - Rough Guides' rundown of Copenhagen's unmissable sights and experiences
- Itineraries - carefully planned days to help you organise your visit.
- Independent, trusted reviews written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, with options to suit every budget.
- Stunning images - a rich collection of inspiring colour photography.
- Detailed city coverage - whether visiting the big sights or venturing off the tourist trail, this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way. Chapters cover each neighbourhood in depth, with all the sights and the best of the nearby shops, cafés, restaurants, bars and clubs. Areas covered include: Indre By; Strøget; Slotsholmen; Nyhavn; Frederiksstaden; Rosenborg; Christianshavn; Holmen; Vesterbro; Frederiksberg; Nørrebro; Østerbro. Attractions include: Tivoli; Christiansborg Slot; Amalienborg; Rosenborg Slot; Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek; Marmorkirken; Frederiksborg; The Little Mermaid; The Black Diamond; The Blue Planet.
- Day-trips - venture further afield to Dragør, Kronborg Slot, Roskilde or Malmö.
- Accommodation - our unbiased selection of the top places to stay, to suit every budget.
- Essentials - crucial pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, tourist information, festivals and events, and more.
- Background information - an easy-to-use chronology, plus a handy language section.
Make the Most of Your Time on Earth with Pocket Rough Guide Copenhagen.