Attention implies that there is no centre - 22 June 1975
• Consciousness, because it is in constant movement, has never found an energy
which is not contradictory, which is not produced by desire and thought.
• Can thought ever see its own movement and the futility of its own movement? • Attention implies that there is no centre.
• Is there a perception, a seeing outside the space which is part of consciousness? • Therearetwohumanbeings,onegetsconditionedandtheotherdoesn’t.Why?
How has it happened the other doesn’t get conditioned?
• How does this perception which is beyond attention, beyond awareness,
beyond concentration come about?
• Thought is rather superficial, it’s merely a very small part of the operation of the
• Can consciousness be completely empty of its content? • Order and disorder